Health and safety are of the highest priorities in this new world shaped by current events. Now, the protection that’s kept our essential workers safe these last few months is available for everyone.
Outdoor Research has been building protective equipment since 1981. Now, more than ever, we are drawing on our heritage to protect and prepare with the Outdoor Research Essential Face Mask Kit.
Essential Face Mask Kit
Face Mask and 3-pack Filters that when used together filter greater than 95% of virus, bacteria, and particles. Mask design is adjustable, washable, and is treated with HEIQ V-BLOCK® NPJ03*.
*a mask does not guarantee protection from pathogen organisms
Protect yourself and others the next time you leave home with the Essential Face Mask Kit. With a customizable fit and a highly packable design, the Essential Face Mask Kit makes protection comfortable and convenient. Wear this washable mask on its own as a basic face covering, or pair with the Essential Mask Filter for high filtration efficiency. The Essential Face Mask is treated with HEIQ V-BLOCK® NPJ03.
** Final Sale: Sorry, we do not accept returns or exchanges on masks, neck gaiters, or face coverings. **
What's Included: 1 Face Mask, 3-Pack Mask Filters, and Protective Storage Pouch
About the Face Mask
- Fully customizable fit. Adjustable ear loops and nose wire for a comfortable fit and tight seal. and snug fit.
- Microbe and Germ Resistant. Water & stain repellent, the mask can be laundered up to 30 times while maintaining 100% of the HEIQ V-BLOCK® NPJ03 performance. After 30 washes, the HEIQ V-BLOCK® will slowly diminish.
- Built to last. Durable polyester fabric outperforms cotton in a 10,000+ cycle abrasion test, and is faster to dry and wick moisture.
About the Filter
- Filters greater than 95% of virus, bacteria, and particles in accordance with ASTM test standards.
- Reduces the risk of contaminant transmission .
- Made in the USA.
- Breathable & Non-Irritating.
The filters are designed to be disposable, replace based on your amount of use and judgment. If you live in a hot climate or wear a mask 8+ hours a day to work, you may want to replace your filter more frequently. Average wear should give you approximately 5-7 days.
This face mask is not intended for medical use. Outdoor Research recommends following guidelines outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for mask use.